What is Dradis?
Dradis is an open source framework to enable effective information sharing, specially during security assessments.
- Easy report generation.
- Support for attachments.
- Integration with existing systems and tools through server plugins.
- Platform independent.
Dradis v2.9 released!New plugins
- Nessus upload plugin is orders of magnitude faster
- Nikto upload plugin is orders of magnitude faster
- Nmap upload plugin is orders of magnitude faster
- VulnDB import plugin (to support VulnDB HQ integration)
- Updated First Time User's Wizard
- Updated to Rails 3.2
Read the full announcement.
Dradis Framework Guides
We have a new documentation site:
Checkout the guides we have so far or contribute a new guide. Get involved!
Announcing Dradis Professional Edition
If people in your organisation are using Dradis on a day-to-day basis, probably you should check it out.
- Consistency: track the progress of all your projects. Work with a standard methodology.
- Quality: keep a repository of report-quality issue descriptions in VulnDB HQ and cut reporting time.
- Freedom: all the information is in one place, teams can change and no time is wasted ramping up.
- Flexibility: re-use previous work: the original material for a re-test is always available.
- Reliability: the Dradis Pro virtual appliance is easy to update and backup, your data is safe.
Are we alive?
Future: Finally, checkout the roadmap to find out what we are planning for the future.
Note that the graph below is from the SourceForge subversion repo. We are now on GitHub, and this is our network graph: