What is Dradis?
Dradis is an open source framework to enable you to work efficiently by gathering information from different tools and presenting it in a variety of formats. We currently support:
- Burp Scanner
- Nessus (v1, v2)
- VulnDB HQ
- Zed Attack Proxy
Dradis is a self-contained web application that provides a centralised repository of information to keep track of what has been done so far, and what is still ahead. It's the best way for teams to collaborate. [screenshots - demo]
One core, two editions
- Import output from Burp, Nessus, Nexpose, Nikto, Nmap, OpenVAS, OSVDB, Qualys, Retina, SureCheck, VulnDB, w3af, wXf and ZAP.
- Easy report generation in Word and HTML
- Included in BackTrack
- Work on one project at a time
- Advanced reporting
- Map external tool output to the format you need
- Testing methodology support
- Multiple teams working on multiple projects
If people in your organization are using Dradis on a day-to-day basis, probably you should check it out:
Dradis v2.9 released!New plugins
- Nessus upload plugin is orders of magnitude faster
- Nikto upload plugin is orders of magnitude faster
- Nmap upload plugin is orders of magnitude faster
- VulnDB import plugin (to support VulnDB HQ integration)
- Updated First Time User's Wizard
- Updated to Rails 3.2
Read the full announcement.
Dradis at Play
Ten. Nine. Eight. We stand in the war room of a data center. Seven. Six. We watch the scoreboard and count down the final few seconds. Five. Four. It was a tough day, but the team really came together at the end. Three. The organizers extended it by ninety minutes. We're tired, hungry, and ready to celebrate. Two. Tomorrow, we can reflect with Dradis. One. Game over.
Read the full post.
Are we alive?
Future: Finally, checkout the roadmap to find ou what we are planning for the future.
We're figuring out a way to embed this information inline.